Pups_r_Paps

January-26---Tickets-Please!---Tickets

January-26---Tickets-Please!---Tickets
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 26, 2023
Description:
JOURNALING: The way of handling “tickets” in the 20th century and for the first ten years or so of the 21st century was to have a physical copy that would be obtained at the venue or, in some instances, would arrive in the mail. Today, all of that has changed. Now tickets are available on computers for the customer to print and take to the event or they reside in your cell phone to be scanned at the venue. My sister objects to all this electronic stuff so I “have” to attend events with her. Poor me! I really don’t mind - that’s why I get to go to all the Columbus Crew home games, other sporting events, concerts, the theatre, etc. I’m her “electronic assistant”!

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; KITS: “Healthy at Home”, Bella Gypsy; “Inglewood” and “I’m Ready”, Rachel Jefferies; “Now Showing” and “In the Forest”, Kristin Aagard; Clipart Library; FONT: Chunky Funk; Complete in Him
    • ArmyGrl
      lol...doesn't sound like too heavy of a price to pay for being the electronic assistant - attending lots of events!
    • KAPOH
      This is such a colorful 21st century part of your layout.
    • mywisecrafts
      LOL. I love this!!! Part of me loves the digital tickets, but I really do miss saving the papers ones visual reminders!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).