dbregant

MOC 11 Day 26 Tickets Please

MOC 11 Day 26 Tickets Please
dbregant, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
All papers and elements from: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Away-We-Go.html
Journal says: On the return trip from MN for confirmation and visiting Ellie, we discovered that our flight to Orcas from Seattle was on 2 different flights (one of which left before we even took off from MN!) We scrambled to fix it, but there were no extra seats on the later flight. We regrouped, made reservations for the shuttle from SeaTac to the Anacortes ferry landing. We took a chance that Mom & Steve would be on the same ferry and we had never been so happy to see Steve's truck cross the gangplanks! (We stood on the upper deck and waved like crazy to see if they would see us!) What an adventure, but we were happy we had options to get home!
    • ArmyGrl
      Your page is fantastic! I love the punchy bright colors. And your storytelling - gosh - it's like really....book me a flight for a plane you know I cannot get on! :angry Anyways, it sounds like things worked out. And ferry rides are always a bit more adventurous in my book.

Thank you for creating along with the Tickets Please challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    663.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).