Mingo08

Jan-13---Lyrics---Call-Me

Jan-13---Lyrics---Call-Me
Mingo08, Jan 13, 2023
Description:
For the Jan 13 MOC Challenge, using song lyrics

My song is by Shinedown - "Call Me." It describes so much of how I feel about my relationship with my narcissistic mother, growing up, dealing with that emotional abuse. It also speaks to the fact that, now I can understand the situation, her dementia has completely removed me from her life - which is what she wanted all along. Yeah, it's been a tough few years.

Templates (I used the Envelopes as the main template, but grabbed ripped photo mats from the others)
Scrapping with Liz - Envelopes for Real
Lynn Grieveson - Solitude
NBK - MOC 10 Challenge Template

Rachel Jefferies and Paula Kesselring - Mixed Media Monthly January 2022 - Let It Go - and I'm confused because my files say "Let it Go" but I'm not finding these pieces under the M3 tag on the store site - perhaps it's retired.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is lovely and I'm sorry that it's been a tough few years. I hope that you can find some comfort in the lyrics and documenting this.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      WOW! I hope you are able to move forward now and find peace... I can't imagine... Powerful words. sometimes understanding the other side helps us come to terms. I am always playing the devils advocate, which makes some people unhappy.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Thanks for sharing about your relationship with your mom. My mom and I do not get along at all so I can relate to this. It’s always difficult because so many people think their moms are their best friends and that would never be the case. Love how you have everything placed in the envelope. The question is are you opening it up or sealing it up. Not sure which it would be in my case. Thanks for participating with my challenge
      Mingo08 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).