bonnenuit

MOC 11 Day 25 Now Showing On Broadway!

MOC 11 Day 25 Now Showing On Broadway!
bonnenuit, Jan 28, 2023
Description:
MOC 11
Day 25 - Tell a Love Story - I love Theater!
Kristin Aagard - Now Showing

My Love Story:
Once upon a time there was a little girl who loved stories and loved to play make-believe. She played House and she played School with her friends. She played with her dolls and made up stories. When she went to school, she got the chance to be in plays on a stage where you got to be a different person, wear different clothes, and say the words that person would say. People would sit in the audience and watch and listen to you and the other actors. What magic!
The girl played the Queen in the story of The Pied Piper of Hamelin. Another time she played Mrs. Lincoln in a play where a young girl suggested that Mr. Lincoln grow a beard.
When she got older, the teenage girl auditioned and became part of the Children's Storybook Theater. Adult & teen actors put on shows for families. The girl was in "Babes in Toyland" and "Alice Through the Looking Glass."
After that, the girl got older and the woman started just going to the theater to watch plays instead of being in them. The experience was still just as magical whether it was going to the local high school plays, going to the Performing Arts Center in her city, or, best of all, going to New York City to see shows on the stages of the famous theaters on Broadway!
    • garrynkim
      I love this. The fact that you will go to any play is wonderful. How cool to support your local theater as well as get to see some amazing shows on Broadway. The inclusion of the playbills is perfect. I am so glad you got to be a participant too in theater productions. Great job. Thanks for playing along in the MOC 11 day 25 challenge.
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @garrynkim Thanks, Kim! I just now realized that I completely forgot to mention that I volunteer usher for our community theater in the park! That's what I get for doing late night scrapping.
    • disneysheryl65
      OK, you are my people :) I am a theatre teacher and one of the reasons is my love of seeing theatre throughout my life. Awesome love story!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).