KAPOH

28.-About-Me

28.-About-Me
KAPOH, Jan 28, 2023
Description:
My twin sister and I were born in Marietta, Ohio due to the fact our parents were staying with our paternal grandparents in Chesterhill, Ohio at the “time.” Our little family moved shortly afterwards to Columbus, Ohio, where I have lived ever since. About four years ago, my sister and I did a photo-tour of Columbus, taking pictures of the residences in which I’ve lived during my 70-plus years, so I had all the pictures I needed for this challenge. It wasn’t until I put them on my layout, however, that I realized I’ve lived in three single-family homes, an apartment, and owned-and-lived-in two condos during the years. And, I’ve lived on the west side, the east side, the north side, and the south side of this city.
This layout shows the red “heart” at Marietta on the Ohio border where my sister and I were born and the yellow star in the center of the state where I’ve lived my life.

CREDITS: clipart; PHOTOS: by me; KITS: "All About Me (Collab)" by Rachel Jefferies; "Homebody" by Forever Joy; "Ohio Cut Outs" by Scrapping with Liz; FONT: Parchment
    • Pups_r_Paps
      LOVE that you had the photos from all of the homes you've lived in - rare. I also like all of the Ohio themed elements.
    • Iowan
      Very nicely done and I enjoyed reading your journaling about your housing journey. The buckeye is the perfect accent here. Thank you for playing along with my MOC day 28, There’s No Place Like Home, challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).