kendrawalter

Brazil vs Peru

Brazil vs Peru
kendrawalter, Jan 27, 2023
Description:
MOC11 Day 26 - Tickets Please!
I didn't have a soccer ball in my stash, so I used the hexagon shape from the Grateful Collab to make my own and recolored it! I made the chevrons match the team colors and made everything else neutral so they could stand out.

TLP Collab - Grateful, Thankful For You, Love Starts Here - World (template)
Designed by Soco - Staycation
Just Jaimee - Storyteller March 2017, April 2017, June 2017
trekmom likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Great photos and page design. I like the big chevrons and the tickets you used. Awesome page for what looks like an awesome time.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! June and 57 - burr! I love your page design with the chevrons in bright colors! They pop from the dark background. And such a fun collection of tickets to have!
    • trekmom
      Wait, it was 57 in June? That's crazy talk. Great photos and I love how much fun you had. This page is fantastic!
    • scrapchyck
      Love how you created the chevrons to reflect the team colors, and kudos on creating your own soccer ball! It looks so great!
    • mywisecrafts
      OMG. This is amazing. My son would be over the moon with this.... Such a fun layout for a fabulous memory!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    kendrawalter
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).