MOCDay21-LetterToSelf
AnotherAmanda, Jan 21, 2023
Description:
MOC 2023 - Day 21 - Letter to Future Self
Journaling - Dear Future Me:

I'm 45 years old... and I still am trying to figure things out. Sometimes, I think I almost have a handle on things and then something pops to throw things back out of focus. I'm beginning to think that this might actually be what normal is. Not knowing things and doing the best you can to figure it out until the next disaster happens. Yay! So maybe I figured it out. Ha.

Remember your body is old, trying to fall apart or just straight up kill you at times so keep moving so it doesn't have a chance to loose too many pieces. Remember complaining (aka “bitching”) is therapeutic and sometimes the best thing to do in a situation before the head banging starts. Also, head banging can be accompanied to some pretty sweet tunes thanks to smart phones.

Remember to take a walk some days when you need to clear your head or if you find yourself going a little too often to the pantry to check on snacks. Remember to buy fewer snacks so there's nothing to find... especially now since Mom left for her drive back home. We have way fewer snacks which is – probably – a good thing.

Life is still pretty insane and - as much as I might want to – it's not all due to the pandemic. It might have always been insane and I was just too young to think much about the insanity of the moments. What do you think, Future Me? Was I right?

Anyway, remember as delicious as Thai Pumpkin Curry is it's not worth it and, like they said in the '80s, “Just say No!” even if it's yummy deliciousness in a bowl. Sigh. Growing old sucks.

Currently Younger (but rapidly aging) Me
Font - Remington Noiseless
Elements and Papers - MMA I'm Ready, Messy Marks 2023, MMA Zinnwaldite (R Jefferies), Rearview (A Pennington)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Actions - Twisted Action (P Kesselring)
Karen likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).