tiffany scraps

Family-heirloom

Family-heirloom
tiffany scraps, Jan 18, 2023
Description:
Snow-Kissed the Collection by Anita Designs
Anita Designs likes this.
    • carolinadjb
      Those are wonderful keepsakes to have. And your page is gorgeous!
    • cfile
      Tiffany, this are so beautiful and what a treasure wonderful keepsake and heirloom to hand down through the generations. They are so pretty, I would not use them for my dishes :) I am so thrilled you chose to scrap them for the heirloom challenge. Embroidery back in the 1950's was the perfect presents for marraiges.. I have one embroidered pillowcase from my parents wedding linen, which because of use and washing it is not holding up well. Your dishtowels look pristine and the love and work that went into embroidering them I bet you feel as you hold them and look at them. So beautiful, and what a perfect kit to scrap the photo with! Thank you for sharing and playing along with my MOC11 day 7 Heirloom Challenge!
    • michelepixels
      I like that you used a doily to go along with the stitching on the towels in the photo.
    • Sara
      Ohhh I love documenting the details of the Things that live in our stories. And so I love love that you documented these unique family keepsakes in this way! They are beautiful and so is this page! Love how you've used elements to draw the eye and focus. Love the softness and vintage feel. It's all so lovely!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Anita Designs
    Uploaded By:
    tiffany scraps
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).