trekmom

Day 3 Photography Challenge Beach Shadows

Day 3 Photography Challenge Beach Shadows
trekmom, Jan 3, 2023
Description:
I used the kit from Lynn Grieveson called Beach Days and from Paula Kesselring Bay Beach Doodles 15. My photo from the beach here in Milford.
    • dawnmarch
      Wonderful photo for the challenge and I love your sunny, beachy layout! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo. I have one like that made in California but, of course, since I am landlocked in the midwest and the photo had to be taken today, I couldn't use it. Lovely page for the challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh I love that big photo! Such a gorgeous page for this challenge! Love your beautiful use of the paint and word strips!
      trekmom likes this.
    • scrapchyck
      Love how well your coordinated the tones from the photo with your elements. So pretty and soft!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @dawnmarch Thank you! I used the photo twice and reversed it. It's really cold here and I am assuming it will be covered in soon.
      @flowersgal Thanks, it's all going to be covered in snow soon and it's very cold here but the boardwalk here is a great walk.
      @scrapchyck Thank you very much!
    • trekmom
      A side note, it was 58 degrees here in CT
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).