KarenK

Hanukkah 2021

Hanukkah 2021
KarenK, Dec 8, 2022
Description:
Soulangeana | The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Soula...xed-Media-Collection-by-Rachel-Jefferies.html
bjc and KarenB like this.
    • Aussiegirl
      love the layered bottom of your page and the candles blended into the background!
      KarenK likes this.
    • bcgal00
      I like the candles in the background. Sounds like this year is going to be wonderful with your family.
      KarenK likes this.
    • jk703
      The blended candles really stood out to me. I loved reading about your experiences! Last year wasn't our year either... DH and one of my sons had covid. The other and I had a marathon of Harry Potter, lol! We were all stuck home.
      KarenK likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Sounds like a lot was going on that you ended up on your own for your holiday. Great journaling - love the storytelling. And how wonderful that you are going to celebrate your grandchild's first birthday!! Love the paper choices and the way you split the page. Also love the scatter of stars balancing the cluster.
      KarenK likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a lovely page! I love the beautiful blended candles and sweet cluster! Being a grandparent truly is the best, isn't it! Enjoy the birthday celebration!
      KarenK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenK
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).