Iowan

2016 ConnorYou Make Me Smile

2016 ConnorYou Make Me Smile
    • MrsPeel
      I got that kind of feeling with yellow!!!! also I think purple is also a color that is difficult for me to scrap, I know the feeling...but it is obvious to me that you should be scrapping orange from now on without a doubt...!!!!! this is wonderful!!!!! love it that you almost hid away the orange flower in the (marvelous!!!) cluster, the paper for the center piece is perfect to go with the shirt (see? I would have chosen a plain orange because I am dumb with patterns, but with you I learn with every page!!!!!!! when I come to the gallery and see pages like this...I wish I could be on GSO duty every day so I could share your absolute delights with everyone!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • Iowan
      @MrsPeel you sweetie, in your next life you are going to be a writer, words just flow from you. :yourock
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      funnily enough, I used to write a lot when I was in my teens, my dad and some of my uncles said I would be a lawyer.... and my grampa would tell them, no, she will be a Sara Bernhardt...which I kinda ended up in...LOL I wouldn't mind writing if I knew I would get a hufe book deal LOL writing about your pages is so so easy....I just have to write what comes from my heart.....you really are something out of this world.... :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Iowan likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This layout is gorgeous too! Bravo on featuring the June 2017 BYOC so well!
      Iowan likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! I love your use of colour and how quirky and fun this page is.
      #template
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).