Lillyia

Template_Nov22WEB

Template_Nov22WEB
Lillyia, Nov 30, 2022
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Challenge template November 2022 (the-lilypad.com)
We'll Always Have Paris by Soco Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Stylin' 263 (shadow) by Mommyish
trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this... what a great page and great journaling about his Disney happiness, and have this be in another country too! I love the background with the white matte underneath. Well done! Thank you for playing along with the November Template challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • G.J.
      I really love the journaling and the photo.Nice use of the multicolored patterned paper, really added a fun touch.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is so much fun, I love the shadowing and how you used the sketch frame. Great page! I am so glad you got to go to Disney in France.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @cfile @G.J. @trekmom Thank you all for your wonderful comments; I do appreciate reading them. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      So beautiful. I love your journaling here and the great page design. :beat
      Happy Holidays. :tree :tree I have news for you when you return.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you, my friend. This page is a reminder of a special time, special memory.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      YAY! So glad you are here for MOC. I can't wait to see your pages @Lillyia :beat
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @LoveItScrapIt Thank you, Kianna. I will be away for 10 days this month, not returning home until the 27th of January, so I don't know if I will complete MOC, but I really want to and so I will have to challenge myself to see if I can. I look forward to seeing your wonderful artsy pages, too, K. :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).