nfenchak

11-BYOC

11-BYOC
nfenchak, Nov 27, 2022
Description:
When I saved this, the borders on the pictures became bigger :( Cant' figure out how to fix it. :cry
Used Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Meet me in the Middle template
Designed by Soco Sweater Weather Paper and elements
Lynne Marie Medic Elements
Joyce Paul Designs Fabulous Fall elements
    • Laura ODonnell
      Beautiful page documenting a tough time. Hope you’re doing better. Your doggie loves you!
    • garrynkim
      Oh, the dogs took good care of you and I'm sorry you had so much trouble with the pain medicine. You've created a great layout though! Did you flatten the image before you saved it for web. I don't know what platform you're using, but if it's PSCC flattening the image usually takes care of this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page :) I am so sorry you went through that but great documenting. Re your borders getting larger, if you created layers with that layers shadow and stroke, if you didn't re clip the stroke to the photo spot after it would just put the stroke over the top and make it larger. Let me know if that is your answer, otherwise if I can help further, let me know :)
    • weaselwatchr
      Looks like your dogs aided in your recovery. Sorry you had troubles with your layout in the end. It looks great none the less. I would try what Christa suggested.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    83.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    592px
    Height:
    592px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).