trekmom

Batty For Fruit Bats.

Batty For Fruit Bats.
trekmom, Oct 4, 2022
Description:
I got the photo from Serious Facts.com. I got my information from AZ facts about animals website.
I chose facts about bats; I find the fruit bat to be adorable and the poor things have a bad rap.
They aren't Bella Lugosi.
So: just the facts, mam. From Pink Reptile Designs I used Spooky paper 08, alpha, orange, also from PRD, I used The Scary Stuff paper 02.
Paula Kesselring: Border Edge Transparencies 1.
Lynn Grieveson: Berrylicious. All the berries. LG: From Up Here: Guess what? Berries!
Fun true fact: a bat flew into my grandmother's house, and she threw a pillow case over it and put it back outside because the woman is almost a Buddhist Monk for a Roman Catholic Italian. No kill'ah nothing in the house!
If you are not offended by naughty language, check out these stupidly funny bat facts: True Facts About The Fruit Bat - Bing video
Lillyia likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I find bats, of all sizes, to be fascinating after touring a bat conservancy near where I used to live. They even had paintings done by some of their fruit bats. I LOVE how the photo is so prominant on the page.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • HeatherB
      Very cool page - love your topic (although at night I don't like bats flying near me). I like the big photo and love your title!
      trekmom likes this.
    • LynnG
      Ha ha I have to admit I have gone off bats a bit thanks to Covid ... but love this great page :-)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @LynnG I feel you there, but it's face is so cute. Thank you.
      @HeatherB Thank you. I've never had a bat fly near me before. If it happens, I will get back to you on my screaming and running like a small child.
      LynnG likes this.
    • Lillyia
      Love this page; don't love bats!! I guess his little face is cute...but I can't get over how I fear them. I used to sleep in the attic of my house and once or twice I awoke to flapping wings overhead. NOT good!! But your page is adorable and informative as well. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).