onaponakookt

positive attitude month

positive attitude month
onaponakookt, Oct 4, 2022
Description:
For this month's journaling challenge I chose the theme " Positive attitude month". I also used some oldies from my stash, going way back to 2017 :-)

The expression “Every cloud has a silver lining” focuses on finding something positive in a gloomy situation.
But just because it’s hard to notice the silver linings during dark times, that doesn’t mean there aren’t any. Sometimes, there may even come something good of a bad situation.Focusing on positive things also doesn’t make your problems any less serious ,but it does make the situation easier to bear.So just keep in mind that things will get better, even if it may take a while.

CREDITS:
background paper and some elements from Family A" by @Anna Aspnes
Easy peasy travelers notebook N°7 by @nbk_design
papers (blended in background) from "October storyteller pack 2017" Just Jaimee
transfer from "Gold october" by Tiramisu Designs
Paints and label from September storyteller pack 2016" by Just Jaimee
trekmom and svanderhaegen like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great colours, and fabulous message. You are doing a great job keeping up with your daily AJ pages goal - well done.
    • yellowpeep
      I love the bright colors to match the positive message. You were so thoughtful about how you put this together.
      [​IMG]
    • trekmom
      I am swooning over this page, it's exactly what I think we all need to see right now.
    • HeatherB
      I love the positive message and I love the colour scheme - the orange with blue + green really pops from the gallery! I really like how you journaled in and decorated your notebook.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    onaponakookt
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    727.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).