Janelle12

Slow Scrap 10/3/22

Slow Scrap 10/3/22
Janelle12, Oct 3, 2022
Description:
Template by Sahlin Studio: 8Aug22 Template

Kit: Ready Aim Fire by Kristin Aagard - Digital Scrapbook Kit - Ready Aim Fire | Kristin Aagard (the-lilypad.com)

Orange Paper: Storyteller May 2020 by Just Jaimee - Storyteller BYOC 2020 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit (the-lilypad.com)

Blue Paper by Tracie Stroud
AnEnglishLady and Kristin Aagard like this.
    • bellbird
      i love all the darts around that title sign and your framing with the paper blocks and elements is just excellent!
    • Janelle12
      Kiss the frog!
    • Janelle12
      @bellbird - thank you! We had to use the same element 6 times (or the same type of element 6 times) so that's why I framed the sign - because my plan was to use 6 darts!
    • weaselwatchr
      This is such a great “boy” page!!! Love all the bright colors and themed elements. The frame of darts is such a cool touch!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love how all of your papers and elements are used to highlight the colours, and the theme from the photos. The use of the dart gun, darts and bullseye along the bottom of the photos leads the yes perfectly to the journalling and the repetition of the darts 6 times adds so much interest. Fabulous!
    • yellowpeep
      So much fun! You picked the perfect kit for this photo. Love the pose and the pops of bright blue!
    • bestcee
      I love the way you used the darts around your page! The green really grounds the photo and lets those cute boys shine! Thanks for playing in the Slow Scrap!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janelle12
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count: