MrsPeel

NOtQuiting-001_72

NOtQuiting-001_72
MrsPeel, Oct 3, 2022
Description:
the Muse September Week 4 has the Wanning Moon as theme, and as Lisa started with the Reverse Hybrid thing, I thought I could get one of my drawings, this I made in January.
with the awesome collab NEW RELEASE ON SALE from
Lynn Grieveson & Studio Basic : Don't Quit Collection

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Don-t-Quit-Collection-by-Lynn-Grieveson-and-Studio-Basic.html
TFL!!!
cinderella likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW O WOW! Cynthia this is ah-mazing! I can only wish to be able to draw like this. I can't even make a stick figure look good... LOL :giggle
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      incredible drawing Cynthia. Fantastic, beautiful thoughtful page.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      love how the black and white center image blends into the colored edges. Absolutely gorgeous drawing and such a wonderful way to showcase it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thank you so so much girls!!!!!!! I'm delighted to be able to scrap and spending a bit of time here with you!!! I will catch up with your galleries as soon as humanly possible!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!! @Angela Toucan @dawnmarch and @keepscrappin Kayla, by the way...I am SURE you could if you really propose yourself!!!! you are that kind of woman!!!!! thanks once again ladies!!!! [​IMG]
    • wombat146
      ummm, wow!!! Cynthia you are super talented!! Exceptional drawing skills and absolutely love how you have scrapped that amazing sketch of yours!! Just wow!!!
      It's an October Froggy Fave!!!
      Lillyia and MrsPeel like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Wow Cynthia this is amazing! I am in awe of your talent! Well deserved Froggy Fave!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart
      What a beautiful design and drawing, love your title work
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      ummmmmm.... this is freaking fantastic! I don't even know where to start. That drawing...uhhhh drool worthy and how you have incorporated into the layout....It truly is a masterpiece!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks so much girls!!!! am still a bit slow, but will try catch up with you both asap!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    319.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).