SanVHM

Fantastic

Fantastic
SanVHM, Oct 1, 2022
Description:
For the DSD Recipe Challenge

Green and Wild by Lynn Grieveson
Rip it Up Templates by Lynn Grieveson
LynnG, MrsPeel and onaponakookt like this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous!!!!! as you always do but after a few months without seeing you, it feels even more amazing!!!!!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • sucali
      Your layout is beautiful!
      [​IMG]
      SanVHM likes this.
    • SanVHM
      A kiss for Bart
    • SanVHM
      @MrsPeel Ahhhhh than you so much :heartlub. It's been a while but I cannot stop scrapping and with all those amazing designs it's so great to be creative again!
    • Ferdy
      your page is fantastic indeed! love this template, your cluster is so well arranged and this color combo is gorgeous!!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      That photo is perfection. I like how the mutted tones of the photo pop so well against the bolder kit.
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Sokee
      simply beautiful, love the tuck of your wonderful photograph!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • ajm
      This is great! Love the colours and the stunning photo!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • StefanieS
      My challenge asked for a "landscape photo" which is wide and thin. But I love what you did, love the photo you chose that works so wonderfully. Awesome shadow work and super torn bits. I am going to accept your version and thank-you for playing along with my recipe challenge so wonderfully. Thanks!
      SanVHM likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      Oh wow! This is gorgeous!! I love all the layers, and the bold colours. Fabulous photo.
      SanVHM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    SanVHM
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).