CathQuillScrap

2021-05-01_May

2021-05-01_May
CathQuillScrap, May 7, 2022
Description:
Layout for iNSD2022 sketch challenge
Kits used: lgrieveson_welcome, lgrieveson_quiet_life, lgrieveson_valencia_flower_3 and soco_today label
Dalis, MrsPeel and Digimomma like this.
    • keepscrappin
      gorgeous sunset and use of the paints to replicate a sky feel!
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]
      Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful layout, Cath. I love the large amount of white space along with the soft blues and golds and your gorgeous sunset photo.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart! what a darling page! love the vertical composition and the use of the word art.
    • LynnG
      Such a pretty page :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      you photo pops beautifully on this lovely page. Great take on the sketch
    • Angela Toucan
      you photo pops beautifully on this lovely page. Great take on the sketch
    • MrsPeel
      I know I'm not the only one who loves your pages (as a matter of fact, I wanted to GSO a couple of pages from you when I was on my day blogging but didn't because you were in the 7 days list...as it was me who drove them mad to introduce that rule, better not go against my own (rules), right? LOL) but I know you have the power to take me to the most beautiful places, like here, that photo is priceless, LOVE those stamps in place of the circles, the gorgeous paints in the background, the whole elegance of yours all over the page!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      That kit from LynnG and this photo are a match made in heaven!
    • AnotherAmanda
      Very cool layout. Used this for the DSD 2022 Chain scrap lift challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    402.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).