trekmom

Scrapping With Liz September Template Challenge My Septmber 28th Garden

Scrapping With Liz September Template Challenge My Septmber 28th Garden
trekmom, Sep 29, 2022
Description:
I used the kit from Kim Jensen called Vibrant. I spent some time, sighing deeply, outside in my garden, taking pictures because it will all be done soon as it is autumn here now. I won't be surprised if we get a frost soon. I have tubers to dig, plants to bring inside for the winter. I even bought grow lights for them. I'm super excited.
umyesh and Cath_ like this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful photos. I imagine your garden is just beautiful. What a talent it takes to grow such lovelies! That praying mantis photo is just so fun!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Cath_
      love the flowers and the little fellow visiting
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you very much. I was insistent on having recent photos and I took the day before I made this page. My garden style is sort of English countryside, layers and layers of plants close together. I was taking photos and that praying mantis was keeping a good eye on me, I kept telling it: "come at me, bro." Wink, wink. It was quite large, about 7 or 8 inches long.
      @Cath_ Thank you very much. It wasn't small a bit, about 7 or 8 inches long. One of the largest praying mantises I have seen. It wasn't keen on me being so close. I think it wanted to fight me.
      umyesh likes this.
    • Cath_
      @trekmom ours not that big. unknown why i didt ue the picture wih 2 in shot

[​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love all the floral pictures and how you scrapped them close-up.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cath_ That page is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing here. I love those insects too. It must be well fed in my yard or yours was a younger one. I know this is gross, but they get large enough to lunch on hummingbirds here. Shudders. Yuck.
      @Scrapping with Liz Thank you, your kind words have made my day.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the bright, colorful background paper you chose and how it highlights the rainbow of colors in your garden photos. I can’t believe that mantis was so big! I had a baby one land on me yesterday; I thought it was a piece of trash when I saw it flying toward me haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).