trekmom

September Template Challenge September Was Quite The Challenge 2022

September Template Challenge September Was Quite The Challenge 2022
trekmom, Sep 25, 2022
Description:
I love this template so much, the only thing I added to it was from Lynn Marie's kit called Rock, Paper, Scissors: Paper 01d.
September has been a challenge for me so I am only looking at the good. My son has been creating boozy gelatin creations (he's 29, old enough to drink) in a brain mold, which we all get a huge kick out of. The corner photo is the day we released the monarchs, and they took off like a bat out of you know where. They don't hang out for a photo shoot like the painted lady butterflies.
I used a photo of the sky that I took for the blue background area in the paint.
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I agrre, let's remember the fun parts only. Super fun mix pf photos, wild ride indeed.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Eyeore Thanks. The motorcycle belongs to my cousin, it's in my mom's two car garage. It just turned up one day, it's gorgeous. Almost makes me want to learn how to ride one.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos from the month. I love the photos of the cats, especially the one where your cat is looking back over his/her shoulder giving you quite the look. Great page! That must have been really cool with the butterflies!
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great series of photos! I love the stitching and the great embellishments you used!! Fantastic work!
    • trekmom
      @HeatherB Thank you. George Washington is the gray cat and Harold Houdini is the tabby and white striped. Harold had face planted in a pillow and I woke him up taking pictures of his cuteness, this the "look" in the other photo. George is quite needy and was upset that I got up and moved because my lap is his place. No one else can sit in my lap, ever! He'll fight you. I just thought to have my husband sit on my lap and see what George does, lol. The Monarchs being raised from tiny eggs (?) was such pure joy for me.
      @IntenseMagic Thank you very much. This template is gorgeous!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos. fab bike.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan I swear, I was there at my mom's house on Wednesday and there was a different motorcycle there. A red one! Thank you. I don't dare sit on the bike, what if it fell over? My cousin would want to yell at me.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).