dotcomkari

My Girls

My Girls
dotcomkari, Sep 28, 2022
Description:
Kim Jensen:
Eclectic Autumn Bundle

Little Background on this layout: two of these girls are my "real" daughters and one of them is my "adopted" daughter. Bianca my oldest daughter has been best friends with this girl for years. Growing up Kylie (as she was known) was over at our house daily. She was in and out of foster homes growing up and had a very rough childhood. She often would come over to my place hungry, without things she needed like basic clothes or even female products or her hair done. I took her under my wing for years and she was like a family member. Sadly we lost contact with her for quite a few years when she was suppose to be adopted across the state. Well.. fate had other plans. ... she came back into our lives 5 months pregnant when Bianca was entering her first year of college. Oddly enough Bianca and now, Alex were signed up for the exact same program at WWTC here in La Crosse and placed on the same floor in the dorms. The friendship between the girls was like nothing changed. Alex once again became like a family member.
Since than...I was there when Cassity was born. I became her "nana" . Alex was one of my employees at the photo studio. Me and Eric consider Alex as one of our children (even though she isn't blood related).. I have waken in the middle of night to take her to the ER when she had seizures..held her hand when she had scary tests.. and been her mother figure . I am there day and night. And she is like a sister to my both Bianca and now Asia. and we have had some deep conversations about "adult adoption" and legally adopting her sometime in the future.
umyesh likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What wonderful photos!! I just love your background story! How lucky is she to have you and your family! Such a pretty page!!
    • umyesh
      Thank you for the background Kari. I was thinking I’d gone crazy because I thought you only had two daughters haha they are all beautiful and lucky to have you. I love the yellow background with the pops of red.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That is a great story. I am so glad you've been able to be there for this wonderful girl now a woman. The layout is just more precious now that we know the background. Thanks for sharing.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • cfile
      Just beautiful. No other words can describe this heartfelt page. Blessings to Alex and your family.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).