Beth Holmes

Photography-challenge-Sept-2022-New-door

Photography-challenge-Sept-2022-New-door
Beth Holmes, Sep 24, 2022
Description:
Journaling Reads:
"This is our new front door and side-light. Once it was installed and painted we decided we also needed new door numbers and a new light too. This is the entryway to the newly renovated area of our home; our kitchen, laundry/mud room, bathroom, and sun-room with dining area. This was a huge change to make and it took almost three months! This inviting entry-way signals the changes on the other side of the door."
Lilypad Products Used:
Lynn Grieveson Sprout Paper Pack
Lynn Grieveson Delightful Days Templates
Lilypad Collab (NBK) All About Us (numbers)
Lilypad Collab Smarter
Lilypad Collab Stronger
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs Shadows Dressed-Up
JenEm and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love your new entry way Beth! The yellow is so bright and fun and I love that you used the striped yellow paper to match it. I also love how the background is painted to go with your painting project. ;)
    • JenEm
      The colors of your page are so soft and pretty, and showcase your photo to perfection! I love that you chose yellow for the front entryway. Wonderful use of patterned papers, and the photo draws the eye right in. Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Beth Holmes
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    371.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).