zakirahzakaria

Celebrating Our Third Anniversary

Celebrating Our Third Anniversary
zakirahzakaria, Sep 20, 2022
Description:
Journaling:

Alhamdulillah, our marriage entered its third year on 14th March, 2022. It's still new and there's lots for Mummy and Daddy to learn, but Mummy feels grateful to Allah for granting me a good husband like Daddy. Throughout these 3 years, we have shared many moments together - good, bad, ease, and hardships. And Mummy is grateful as well because Allah granted Aisyah as our daughter. So for this third anniversary, we went to 10gram, a hipster restaurant at Tamarind Square, to celebrate. We had Western food an a slice of chocolate cake. Aisyah enjoyed watching people in the restaurant. And Mummy was so happy because Aisyah ate a lot of her Spaghetti Bolognese. [15/3/2022].

Credits:
Mon Cheri & Meal in Review by Elif Sahin;
Beautiful Life journal cards by Sabrina's Creations.

TFL!
mary kate, umyesh and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Happy Anniversary to you both and I wish you many years of good health and happiness together. Beautiful photos and wonderful layout, this page is perfection.
    • bestcee
      Lovely layout! I love your sweet journaling. And that photo at the bottom captures the beauty of the restaurant! I looked it up because I was curious. What a beautiful place to celebrate! Happy Anniversary! May God grant you many more happy years together!
    • umyesh
      What a wonderful celebration to document for this challenge Zakirah. Thank you for translating your journaling. I’m glad you were able to celebrate as a family; that’s my favorite way to celebrate my wedding anniversary too - food and family! That cake looks delicious! I love all the photos you’ve included, especially the b&w grid in the corner.
    • zakirahzakaria
      @trekmom amen, thank you so much for the wish!
    • zakirahzakaria
      @bestcee amen, thank you so much for the prayer, and I pray the same for you and your loved one!
      bestcee likes this.
    • zakirahzakaria
      @umyesh Yes, food and family is the best combination for celebrations! I included the grid photo because my little one's face when she was people-watching amused me. I thought she might want to see them when she grew up, haha.
      bestcee and umyesh like this.
    • mary kate
      Belated Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! This is a beautiful page, and your daughter is just gorgeous.
    • zakirahzakaria
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    zakirahzakaria
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).