My Place
cfile, Aug 31, 2022
Description:
Half Price SOSN Wednesday 8/31 at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies | M3 August 2019 M3 Add Ons Bundle - Sew Happy
http://the-lilypad.com/store/M3-Aug-19-Add-Ons-Bundle.html
font: Corona 3 Typewriter
scrapchyck, JenEm and Meibritt like this.
    • Meibritt
      Christa, I like the B&W photo! Are you looking thoughtful, or are you looking at something very intently? The background color matches perfectly. And the cluster at the bottom left loosens everything up.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meibritt thank you Birgitt! I think it was both.. I was in thought and looking at the screen of my laptop LOL! Thanks again for your sweet comment!
    • jam-on-toast
      Love this... you look like you were choosing elements for one of your pages...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jam-on-toast :) Olga thank you!! Most likely LOL!!! I have my spot at the kitchen table where I scrap and look out the window so yup this is my place and I was most likely working on a page :)
    • JenEm
      Hey beautiful lady! :beat What a wonderful photo! The black and white contrasts so well with the colors of your page. Great mix of textures through your element choices. Love this!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @JenEm thank you so much Jen!!! That was taken right after I got my hair cut in March. I am getting it cut again on the 14th.. I haven't cut it in 6 months LOL>.. I hope it comes out as good LOL Thanks again re my photo and page!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).