Meredith78

Don't Mind Me

Don't Mind Me
Meredith78, Aug 11, 2022
Description:
Using Kim Jensen's Equanimity kit and an older template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.

Journalling reads:
Since the day he could first say it, Samuel’s response to ”I love you” has always been “I love you as well.” It’s a uniquely Samuel quirk and I thrill to it.

Tonight, half asleep, he responded to my customary “Good night, baby, I love you” with “I love you too” so yeah, don’t mind me, I’m just over here picking up the pieces of my heart.
umyesh and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Samuel has the sweetest smile! I so love the way the background paper picks up the color in your photo. Great use of patterned papers, and the buttons finish it off perfectly. Welcome back to The Pad! :)
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • bellbird
      naww! sweet story, i get why you had to pick up those pieces! love the paper choices and layering with that cute button and flower cluster -i need that alpha too! it's understated but really rocks the dimension and realistic vibe (@KimJ love it! i need more hours in the day so i can get back to scrapping!)
      KimJ and Meredith78 like this.
    • Meredith78
      @JenEm Thanks so much. He was hamming it up for the camera but I think he's pretty cute. :)
    • Meredith78
      @bellbird Ah, kids...I know what they mean (now) by the days vs the years when it comes to watching them grow up. And I LOVE that alpha too. It pops up like enamel lettering and it's so fun.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Meredith78 oh yep, the days are absolutely long & the years are short & that has a whole new meaning when one of your kids is now in yr12 & weeks from the HSC!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      bellbird likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love all the different colors you’ve used for this page Meredith. I am obsessed with these gradient papers of Kim’s and the way yours matches your photo is so cool! I loved reading your journaling; so heartfelt and sweet.
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      @umyesh Thanks so much. I love this kit - there are so many colours I can draw out that match in with Samuel’s clothes and background.
      umyesh likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Sweet photo, Sweet story, Sweet layout! I love everything about this!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).