trekmom

BYOC August 2022 Challenge All My Children Meet And Greet.

BYOC August 2022 Challenge All My Children Meet And Greet.
trekmom, Aug 14, 2022
Description:
I used Kim Jensen Equanimity kit, Paula Kesselring's mixed bits and Gina Miller Chronicles Stitches, Stitch 1.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love that floral stitch so much! The way you’ve used it like a frame is so fun! I also love the contrast of the dark blue background with the big orange circle and the bright paints.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Thank you so much, isn't she just gorgeous? I shall pretend to be her older sister from another mister. I am on the left.
      umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      How fun that you did an AMC meet and greet! I love the stitched sun flower and the paint with that beautiful framed circular photo as the center of your flower! Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with the August BYOC Challenge!
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you. FYI, my daughter pulled a joke on one of the actors, when he asked who to sign his autograph to, she replied, "just write love your baby daddy" He laughed and said no.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    6.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).