trekmom

Popsicles And Hurricanes

Popsicles And Hurricanes
trekmom, Aug 13, 2022
Description:
Brief explanation: we had a hurricane rip through our street and afterwards, all the neighbors came out to clean up and one gave all the kids popsicles. I love my photo of her hair still blowing slightly in the wind. It was quite the mess.
I used Forever Joy's The Scoop Kit. This kid is probably a teenager now.
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      I see that the hurricane was a few years ago. I love the photo you have used to document the event. How wonderful that an act of kindness is the focus of your page rather than the hurricane! Love that you have picked up the color of the popsicle with your choice of background paper. Those word arts are awesome as well. Love this!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @JenEm Yes, about 8 years ago? This family moved away. I liked to bring the kids cupcakes. I would hide them behind my back and ask the mom if she could do me a favor. She would get this panicked look and I'd say, can you give these homemade cupcakes to the kids, please? She fell for this trick every time.
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).