Mingo08, Aug 13, 2022
Description:
For the August 2022 Random Challenge

Scrapping with Liz - Focal Point Templates 5
Lilypad Collab - Evening Rituals
Lilypad Collab - Afternoon Rituals
August 2020 BYOC Storyteller

Also Katie Pertiet's Dictionary Blendables Everyday No. 1
Scrapping with Liz and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love all the different sunset photos you captured! Wow! It's always crazy to me how fires change the skies so much and so far. I love the stitching you've added under your journaling with the cute white flower over it.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @umyesh - thanks! Each year I have to cull it down to one page of sunsets. Last year they were so odd - that was tough! The one *not* taken from the park was a grab shot - we had rain come in from the north and we weren't able to beat the rain to the park....
      umyesh likes this.
    • SanVHM
      What a gorgeous page, love sunsets as well. Love that the colors of those beautiful pictures comes back in the titel and element. Enjoy all those lovely sunset evenings.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
    • StefanieS
      It's sad that they were spectacular due to the fires, but wow spectacular they are. Congrats on your well deserved shout out and thanks for playing along with my challenge this month.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    653.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).