Description:
Credits:
August Template Challenge by NBK Design
Here Comes The Sun by NBK Design

Font - Jupiter Pro
[Nerdy fact:
Jupiter is the Roman equivalent of Zeus, who's a grand child of Gaia.]

Translation:
Gaia is the goddess of the Earth, maternity and fertility in the Greek mythology. The word gaia means ground/land/Earth. She is what we today calls Mother Earth. In the beginning there was only Chaos, i.e. the primary and infinite universe. Out of this Gaia arose. Gaia then give birth to many children, among them the titans and the cyclops, and she's also the ancestor of all the Greek gods.

I see a value in honoring Gaia today still. She is the personification of the world we live in and she feeds us through the food the earth is giving us. The best way to honor Gaia is to take care of the Earth and think about the foot prints you leave. Simple things to do is to buy organic, recycling, be consious about what you are consuming, and not waste the resources she's giving us. To use your left overs from yesterday's dinner is a simple way to show Gaia respect and gratitude.

Take care of her!

She's the only planet we have.
onaponakookt and cinderella like this.
    • cfile
      This is fantastic Eva!!! I love the gorgeous way you have decorated Gaia and loved reading the story of her via Greek Mythology !! I love all the pattern papers and the flowers that you have decorated her with. This is amazing! Thanks for being at the chat and playing along with Nicole's Template Slow Scrap!
      tanteva likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting journaling and I like your placement of it against a more neutral background. Gorgeous layout.
      tanteva likes this.
    • G.J.
      Interesting journaling, and beautiful layering, I love your paper choices, brilliantly done
      tanteva likes this.
    • greenmother
      A beautiful page for Gaia. Fantastically done.
      tanteva likes this.
    • norton94
      Holy wow! This is a gorgeous page! LOVE it!
      tanteva likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Gosh...sometimes the galleries get full so quickly, or I'm not online for a day or so...and such beautiful layouts pass me by.

I totally agree with your journaling, especially about waisting less. :beat
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).