for the Slow Scrap | August 10
credits:
SWL - Big Photo Template #1
Just Jamie - Mother
Pink Reptile - Under the Weather
Sahin - Here & Now
Just Jamie - A Hashtag Life
    • Marilyn
      Sounds like my experience with Covid. Love what you did with the test and results. Use of the layered papers is perfect. too
    • umyesh
      Your title is cracking me up haha what a lovely Mother’s Day gift…NOT! I’m glad it was mild though. Love the tan background with the colorful paper strips. The little hearts at the top are my favorite!
    • Ferdy
      oh, I know it's wrong but I laughed with the sense of humor of your gift! thankfully it was mild! I love the way you scraped this, the patterns, the alpha...cool page!!
    • gonewiththewind
      Thank goodness for mild cases. What a not-fun gift, though! Love the B&W photo and the shiny sticker title.
    • bellbird
      i'm sorry but i laughed too at gee thanks! you did an amazing job of the layering and paper use here and that flower just pops off the page, so beautifully shadowed and welcome back to the gallery!
    • Karen
      Ha ha ha ha! I LOVE your title. So funny. Did you use my favorite style on your title. :giggle I love how this turned out and all of your paper strips are great, especially the one with the hearts. I love that you tucked a couple other hearts in along the top edge too. I'm so excited that you came to my slow scrap too! :D
    • bestcee
      Your journaling cracked me up! Love that it was mild for you. Those paper strips are fabulous!
    • JenEm
      Your page has wonderful gallery presence. Love the way the photo pops off the page. Your shadow work is so pretty as well. Sorry about your not so fun Mother's Day gift, but glad that it was a mild case. Welcome back to The Pad. :)
    • cfile
      Welcome back! I love your page and so sorry the family got COVID in May, but so glad it was mild. I love the strips and the b/w photos of the test and result... clever page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    heathershelby
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).