JenEm

Looking Up & Looking Ahead

Looking Up & Looking Ahead
JenEm, Aug 5, 2022
    • Cristina
      Wow this is fabulous! How cool that you were able to document this!
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page and photos Jen!!! This collection of Lynn's was made for them!!! Love all the bits of papers are tucked in between the barn swallow photos.. I love your page and soglad you captured them. I would see the nesting swallows when we would go on Base to the BX as they would nest under the eaves. We haven't been up to the Base Exchange in a while. Lovely composition too!! Love this!
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @Cristina @cfile Thank you so much! Christa, this beautiful kit of Lynn's was so perfect for my photos. I love the colors of it so much! How cool that you got to see the nesting swallows on base. They really are fun to watch. :)
      cfile and Cristina like this.
    • flowersgal
      What an amazing set of photos and their nest is so different from any I have ever seen. Love the mix of papers and circles at the bottom of the page. Lovely layout.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      awesome photos, great page
      JenEm likes this.
    • janedee
      Wow! Fabulous photos and the perfect kit for them.
      JenEm likes this.
    • LynnG
      How perfect! And they are so cute. We raised lost fledglings when I was a kid - I still remember the ones that survived and would fly around the house before we took them to the woods to release them :-) I was thinking about that when I created the kit
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).