flowersgal

Aug2022_KimJensen_Chall_square_flowersgal_web

Aug2022_KimJensen_Chall_square_flowersgal_web
    • umyesh
      Oh no Patsy! That definitely looks like AND sounds like chaos! Yikes! I love your "chaotic" title and how you placed the letters over the gears! I also love the extractions you added as elements. I hope they are quick and clean everything up nicely!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      Oh my goodness! I hope they are able to finish soon! Such a fun page! I love your title work, and those extracted pieces are awesome!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      our roads are forever being dug up by water or gas companies. Great documenting. Lovely texture and fun elements.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the gears under the chaos! I am glad you are able to keep your sense of humor throughout the whole thing.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh no! Well, at least you are semi-good-humored about it all. Great elements used to help support your story.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      Oh my! It sounds like you are having "fun" times with the water company! Love that you have kept your sense of humor amid the chaos. Great title work and storytelling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).