JenEm

Epcot United Kingdom

Epcot United Kingdom
    • cfile
      Love this, Jen!!! Your sepia photos are awesome and of course I love the phone booth :) I am sad as after all those years going to Epcot, I never spent much time at all in the UK Pavillion. - I remember just "looking at it" never going into it really. We always ate in Germany (and one time while I did not like it, France) otherwise we would grab something in some of the fast food services there like in the land pavilion etc.. After being in the real London and UK I would definitely go to that pavilion in addition to the Germany one! Love this so much with the great kits of Lynn's and touches of Taste of GB. I am yearning to go back to the UK :) Love your Epcot page! TFS!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @cfile Thank you, Christa for your sweet comments. I love these new papers from Lynn, and the Victory Street kit worked well with them. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can get back to the UK. Love to you, my friend. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Wow, these photos look so authentic and typical of what I imagine an English village would look like (although I've never been there). Lovely page.
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
    • sharonb
      I just love the sepia tone for the photos. These papers are perfect for the layout. Thanks for sharing this. I spent lots of time in the UK Pavillion at Epcot.
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
    • LynnG
      This is such a fun page. I can't remember the UK pavilion at Epcot either - but it does make me homesick for England :-(
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).