trekmom

My Boys Love The Sound Tigers

My Boys Love The Sound Tigers
trekmom, Jul 19, 2022
Description:
I almost forgot to post this to the gallery.
I used: Allison Pennington's kit called Let's Be Friends the giant kit.
Friendly Stuff: Shaped Stamped 3, Shaped Stamped 5 and Shaped Stamped 8, Bit 9, Charm 2.
Friendship: Paint 1 and 2. Staple.
Simpatico: Word Art Buddies and Paint 1.
Flock Together: Polaroid, Sequins, Flower 4, Solids 1, 2, 4, 7 and 9. Doodles Scribbles 4,
I did my best to extract the heart shaped balloon that I was holding up to photo the hockey game. We also watch the away games at home. They were watching an away game here.
That is my photo from up in a suite.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      This is just so much fun!!!!!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo of them! I love the big heart balloon! Great work with the extraction! Such a fun page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic Thank you. I want my little kids back; you know what I mean? Time flew by too fast, but I am so glad that I took a lot of photos even if way back then we had to spend money to have them developed.
    • IntenseMagic
      @trekmom Yep, I know exactly what you mean!! And same here. I have so many that I need to scan and scrap!! I keep saying I will do that every summer and it never seems to happen...maybe in retirement :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic I broke down and bought a Plustek ePhoto scanner. IT's so easy to use and quick too. The best part is you can create separate folders for your photos. It's in the software. My husband uses it for many things too. I was worried our old memories might get lost in the basement of spiders.
    • IntenseMagic
      @trekmom Ooooh Thanks!! I will definitely check that out!
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).