kimingvtx

07 July 13 Crappy Web

07 July 13 Crappy Web
kimingvtx, Jul 13, 2022
Description:
Mostly from Rachel Jefferies: Silent Battle Stress
Cutouts from Scrapping with Liz: Fun Paper Cutouts (retired) and Bold and Beautiful

Journaling -

What a week and it’s only Wednesday! Monday I had more surgery for breast cancer. The doctor removed more lymph nodes to see if they are effected. I am supposed to be resting and relaxing but then Mark tested positive for Covid so he and I have had to go to separate floors.

I am supposed to be taking it easy and sitting on the couch and I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself that I can’t just do that!

Deborah texted me this morning and I told her all that was going on. Another friend, Terri, texted to say that she was dropping off something and she brought me these beautiful flowers.

I had to go to Irving so that Kat and Silas’ AC could be fixed before they get back into town.

Then later on I got a text from Tiff’s Treats that they were delivering some warm cookies to me. Deborah had sent Mark and me cookies!

I also went to Walmart to do a grocery pick up!

So it’s been a crappy few days, but I love that I have great friends who help take care of us.
LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Take it easy!!!!!!! I split open my stitching for doing too much too soon!
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness, what a week for sure!! Take care of yourself!! Sounds like you have some wonderful friends!
    • flowersgal
      Bless your heart, Kim. What wonderful little surprises your friends planned to brighten your day. Wishing you well in your recovery.
    • Nemla
      So sorry for all your troubles, but how wonderful to have such friends. Put your feet up today !
    • mcurtt
      I can appreciate your journaling. And you definitely are looking for some positive in all of your struggles. Hugs and take care. Hoping all goes well.
    • JenEm
      You certainly are dealing with a lot right now. Thinking of you, and wishing you a full and complete recovery. Love that you have great friends to help brighten your day. Hugs. xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jul 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).