scribler

Mommy Loves You

Mommy Loves You
scribler, Jul 6, 2022
Description:
Created for the Summer School 2022 Week One Language Arts Challenge

Credits:
Pawsitively Adorable from Kristin Aagard
Stylin' #305 Wood Veneer, Stylin' #304 Glitter Sprinkles, Stylin' #303 Wire and March 2018 BYOC Styles from Mommyish
Art & Nature Painters Toolbox Real Gesso Styles and artsyBlendables #2 from NBK Designs

Fonts are Ennobled Pet and Baby Forest.

I applied the Wood Veneer styles from Mommyish to a cream colored paper and then used that to make the mat for my dog photo. A glitter sprinkle style was used on the orange paper piece under the dog photo. I applied a gesso style from NBK Design to a newspaper print paper. I then applied a black layer mask and used a brushed to reveal the gesso I wanted to use.

I may have gone style crazy. I also used a Mommyish cork style on the paw alpha, an epoxy style on the paw element and a wire style on the word "Mommy."
    • wombat146
      This is so darn cute Cindy and love how you have used all the style here, fantastic page! and that photo is just so adorable! Simply perfect in every way!
      scribler likes this.
    • Ferdy
      super cute photo, love the styles you used here, great effect on the papers!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    scribler
    Date:
    Jul 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).