StefanieS

Whale

Whale
StefanieS, Jul 1, 2022
Description:
For the Scraplift Challenge, I chose this layout by Christa.
[​IMG]
For my version, I used:
Whale of a time Bundle by Lynn Grieveson Designs and Embossed date Tags 2 by Kim Jensen.
umyesh likes this.
    • wombat146
      wow!! what an exciting thing to see and capture Stefani! I am always on the look out for them when we are down at the water front but haven't seen any to date! Love how you have scrapped that awesome photo, fabulous use of the whale transfer/stamp at the bottom and such an amazing cluster around your photo, this page is simply perfect in every way!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      How exciting, Stefanie and what a terrific lift.. we watch Deadliest Catch (about crab fishing in Alaskan waters near the Russian border) and there were whale sitings this past week on the show seeing them in and our of the water.. it was so wonderful to see the Orcas.. to see them in person would be so exciting! So glad you and Heather saw them.. what a wonderful sight to see!! Love your lift of my page.. the elements and cluster work is fantastic.. love your page! Thanks for playing along with the July Scraplift Challenge! Love it! Congrats.. it is also a Froggy Fav for July!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous clustering, great scraplift.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That must have been so exciting! We're land locked here, so no whale sightings, but we have the same response to seeing a bear in the mountains nearby (well, 5 hours away)! Love the journaling - great storytelling. And love the choice of background, the yellows and blues are perfect!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a cool experience Stefanie! I want to see whales and dolphins in the wild some day. I love all the blues and yellows with the pops of other colors, especially that cluster of brads.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautifully done. Love the cluster down the side especially. Really interesting use of the banner!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the FF! love the blue and yellow combo and awesome whale spotting!
    • JillW
      This is so perfect Stefanie!! Great scraplift! Congrulations on being a July Froggy Fave!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).