trekmom

NBK Border Challenge June 2022 New Batch Of Painted Lady Butterflies Released

NBK Border Challenge June 2022 New Batch Of Painted Lady Butterflies Released
trekmom, Jun 25, 2022
Description:
All from Kim Jensen: the Key to Happiness kit: Paper Red, Border Scallop, Border zig zag and staple.
Friend in Me Kit: Orange Paper
Dinoriffic Kit: Frame square and paint apple.
I let my last batch of butterflies on this past Wednesday. I've got one left inside, it can't fly, everything is crooked on it. It's happy living inside. Spoiled and safe.
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love hearing about your butterflies. This photo is amazing! I love that you kept it big and centered. I also love how you matched the photo colors with your papers and paint.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Iowan
      How cool is that.live the front and center huge butterfly, totally amazing.
      trekmom likes this.
    • ajm
      That is a great capture and a beautiful page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ajm Thank you, it's not easy to release the butterflies and hold my phone to take pics, sometimes they hang out, mostly they take off like a shot. Thanks, a lot, kid, this is the thanks I get. Lol.
      @Iowan Thank you, I really enjoy raising them butterflies. It's too hot in my house to raise anymore now.
      @umyesh Thank you so much! My husband teased me that I'm a butterfly addict but there are worse things to be addicted to. Like Ben and Jerry's.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @trekmom mmmm now I want Ben and Jerry’s! Haha
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What a great closeup shot! All that color in the BG perfectly matches the colors in the photo! The big frame around that gorgeous photo is perfect. What a great hobby, I think I'd like to try it! Thanks for playing along with this months challenge.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Electra
      This is spectacular! And I love the background with those perfect colours!
      trekmom likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a great photo! Love the way the background becomes an extension of it with your color choices! Adding the stitching to the frame is a fun touch! Terrific page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim You won't believe it but that rose is a clearance rose, the little ones that the supermarkets sell for gifts. They rarely live well inside but outside, they flourish. It's about 8 years old now. I put banana peels at the base as roses need the potassium. I love when people give me advice for gardening at nurseries. Thank you.
      @Electra Thank you so much! I am so addicted to raising butterflies, but of all things to be addicted to, this is a good one.
      @KimJ You've made my day, thank you ever so much! I'm grinning like the Chesire cat now.
      Electra and KimJ like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 25, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).