trekmom

Every Picture Tells A Story My Art From Paier College Of Art Left Side

Every Picture Tells A Story My Art From Paier College Of Art Left Side
trekmom, Jun 21, 2022
Description:
I basically used the same items on the left as the right.
NBK AC 38 Frames
Paula Kesselring Photograph papers 2, 3 and 4

Lots of photos and art from my past. Sigh. It's like Bruce Springsteen sings "Glory days, well, they'll pass you by." He also said when he was in his 40's that his parents were bugging him "it's not too late, you can still go to college" Have mercy. I think he's doing okay. Maybe I should go back to college at 61.
    • cfile
      Fabulous double pager for the June Inspiration challenge.. I am thrilled it inspired you to go through your photos for those special ones to tell your story.. gorgeous pages and I love how you scrapped them! Thanks for playing along with my Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you, not only did I take the photos, I processed the film, printed them and hand cut the matts, if you look at the top one of the young men in the dorm room, I had a study of that in one very large frame with all the photos in one frame, the matt was the most complicated thing I ever cut and never again will I cut a matt. I dragged that 8 x 11 view finder all a dorm and not a single person knew what it was.
      cfile likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love the black and white contrast here, it gives an interesting effect on your photos!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).