Lmaggs

A Man And His Ladder 2022

A Man And His Ladder 2022
Lmaggs, Jun 26, 2022
Description:
Journaling:
Hubby had to replace his Mom’s Chimney cap. It wasn’t as easy as going on our roof, hers is a house with a metal roof with groves. He never has a problem climbing a ladder and freaking me out, but as we get older it is a little more challenging. He admitted he thought he was going to fall a few times.
AND - as I am preparing to post this page I can hear the ladder going up outside my window, what is he doing now ?? LOL !!
Credits:
August 2020 Challenge Freebie by Melinda Staley for Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Dino-Riffic Papers by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
trekmom likes this.
    • bcnatty
      LOL...I love that you added the journaling in your description!! I hope that he was safe when you posted this! Love all the different photos and arrows!
      Lmaggs likes this.
    • trekmom
      Fantastic page and awesome husband. Love the photo that has such dimension. Wonderful layout and colors.
      Lmaggs likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous story telling. Great photos and lovely c&s styled page.
      Lmaggs likes this.
    • bellbird
      men and ladders ...and accidents! glad this story didn't go that way and he got the job done but i get how you feel, i don't think it gets easier as we get older either. thanks for scrapping your 'looking up' pics!
      Lmaggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lmaggs
    Date:
    Jun 26, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).