RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-June 2022-Featured Product Challenge-Better Days

Rachel Jefferies-June 2022-Featured Product Challenge-Better Days
RJMJ, Jun 24, 2022
Description:
I Dug This Collection Out Of My Rachel Stash For This Challenge...Been Awhile Since I Used This One...What Better Time To Do So...I Love The WA In This Collection & The Fun Large Leaves!!!...They Worked Just Right For My Layout...

It May Be Raining...But There Are Always "Better Days" On The Way...

*Created With Rachel's Featured Product For June 2022 : June 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle : Blue Skies Ahead
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh, Rhonda! This is beautiful!! The greens and blues with the pops of yellow are fantastic!! Absolutely lovely work!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- another outstanding page- love all about it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I have been tearing my heart appart because I couldn;t decide which page to share, so I am sharting both!!!! I will come back later (and talk personally to) I haven't been well, as you know, life can get difficult, I ll come baclm to talk about the beauty of this later on, but taking this into the JUNE Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Congrats on the Froggy Fave! And thanks SO MUCH for participating in Rachel's June Featured Product Challenge. I love that central photo and how you have mirror-imaged whatever is on the right and left. A great technique!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • JillW
      What a super fun, beautiful and creative page! Congratulation on being a June Froggy Favorite!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      My Son hates the rain and worries it will ruin his day and I try and remind him we can make our own sunshine! Love the bright positive feel to this page! thanks for taking part in the challenge - i appreciate it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    316.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).