JenEm

Summer Memories

Summer Memories
JenEm, Jun 24, 2022
Description:
Memory Pockets Monthly : Go by Allison Pennington, Becca Bonneville, Mommyish, Sara Gleason, and Designed by Soco
Grow with Love Letters {May} Template by Sara Gleason
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
I cannot look at this picture of you without my heart skipping a beat. I took this photo on the beach in Carlsbad in 2008, where we celebrated your birthday with a trip to Legoland and San Diego. Of course, we spent time on the beach. You have always loved being at the coast, ever since your first visit when you were just a few months old. I remember the day this photo was taken so well. You and Dad got drenched on one of the rides at Legoland, and I bought this beach towel so you could dry off. You ended up using it at the beach and at home for a long time afterwards, until the colors had mostly faded away. A part of me longs to be back on the beach with the sweet little boy in the photo. Life just seemed so much simpler then. But here we are, all these years later and I guess I am not surprised that you have ended up living near the ocean. That sweet little boy has grown into the most remarkable young adult. And while I miss the little boy in this photo, I could not be any prouder of the young man you have become. I know that you are happy, and that is what makes letting you go just a little bit easier. I love you, son. Journaled June 2022.
LynnG likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).