RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-June 2022-Give Me Some Peace

Scraplift Challenge-June 2022-Give Me Some Peace
RJMJ, Jun 24, 2022
Description:
***Might Be Too Emotinally Charged For Some To Read...Just A Heads Up...xx Rhonda...

Scraplifts Are Often My Biggest Inspirations For Creating Pages Where I Want To Convey Some Of My Heavier Personal Emotions/Feelings...This One All Started With Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson's New Collab..."Hear My Voice : Hurting"...I Just Have To Say That It's Been Quite Awhile Since I Have Created An Actual Art Journaling Page About My Own Personal Pain Journey In Life...This Collection Moved Me To Create In Ways I Haven't Felt In A Long Time...Since Before The Pandemic Started [That Is]...I Saw All The Layouts Created With This Collection & I Was Moved To Tears In Some Instances...I'm A Pretty Emotional Scrapper Anyway...My Feelings Are Always On Full Display For Everyone To See...No Matter What The Subject Matter...I Definitely Would Never Apologize For That...So I Had To Purchase This Incredible Collection...I've Been Busy With Life & Health Issues & Wasn't Able To Create Something Until Now...I Knew It Was Gonna Be Emotional For Me & Difficult In Many Ways...I Created This Layout Yesterday...Last Night Actually,But Wasn't Able To Post Until Today...

*For The Purpose Of This Scraplift...Electra Was The Rest Of This Powerful Inspiration...Her Art Journal Page & Her Powerful & Emotional Story Was My Very Moving To Me & Gave Me The Courage To Complete This Layout I Created...

*Here Is Her Beautiful Layout : That Was The Pride Of The Pad For : Week #4 : May 2022 : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/its-not-love.507706/

If You Know Me At All...Then You Know I Have A Lot Of Health Issues That I Deal With Daily...Days Can Be Tough For Me...Dealing With Chronic Pain,Severe IBS Issues,Constant Pain,Fatigue,Environmental Allergies,Severe Food Allergies Edema With Swelling In My Legs & Feet Due To Blood Clots I Had A Few Years Ago That Almost Took My Life...Plus Gluten & Dairy Issues...Etc...I Could Go On But I Think You Get The Picture...This Is Serious Stuff To Say The Least...

I've Had A Bad Spell Of Re-Occuring Infections,Flu,Swelling,Pain & Intestinal Issues...It Has Been Tough These Last 6 Months...Yesterday Was Probably The Accumulation Of These Issues Coming Full Blown For Me...So This Layout Was Part Of The Healing & Dealing...[As I Say...]...Process...This Layout Is Laden With Heavy Emotions & Feelings & If You Really Look Into This Page...Stories Of My Own Personal Pain Are There For All To See...And On Full Display...Eventhough The Journaling Isn't Exactly Visible...I Typically Shied Away From These Kinda Layouts During The Pandemic...I Just Didn't Want To Put Anymore Negative Feelings Out There...So I Created A Bit Differently...Eventhough My Pages Are/Were Filled With Emotions...I Stayed Away From the Heavier Topics & My Own Pain Feelings In Layouts...Until Lately That Is...I've Been Exploring More Of This Again...It Is Part Of The Therapy That I Do To Help Deal With My Pain Issues & Sometimes Debilitating Depression & Anxiety Issues That Are All Connected...Creating These Kind Of Pages Gives...Me Wings Of Sorts...Where I Can Fly Away Metaphorically From My Pain Just For A Little While...It Is Both Cathartic & Freeing All At The Same Time...It Allows Me To Get Rid Of All Those Negative Emotions Lurking In My Head & Heart & It Allows Me To Move On To A More Positive Frame Of Mind...Despite All Of These Powerful Emotions Of Pain...& That Is The Reasons Why I Created This Layout...

***if You Want To Read The Rest Of This Post Here Is The Link : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/june-scraplift-challenge.83533/page-2#post-1451030

*I Created This Layout With :

***Hear My Voice 02 : Hurting : Digital Scrapbooking Complete Collection: Rachel Jefferies & Lynn Grieveson : https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-My-Voice-02-Hurting-Digital-Scrapbooking-Complete-Collection.html
Thuria and MrsPeel like this.
    • LynnG
      Seeing all the layouts was emotional for me too. It was definitely a collection created from the heart xx This is such a powerful page and I can really feel how overwhelming everything has been. Hope your pain is better today. x
      RJMJ likes this.
    • djp332
      This is why we scrapbook. Sometimes is not the pretty layouts or the happy times layouts, but these layouts like this that really say something to all of us. I'm glad you have your partner to help you get through this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Wow! This is deep and powerful! Stunning layout! You know I'm always a fan of scrapping the emotions.... there is healing in that in itself. Hugs!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Powerful and beautiful. An amazing art journaling page. I am always blown away by your creativity. Thanks for sharing your story.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      impressive- such a fabulous work of art!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, I have been tearing my heart appart because I couldn;t decide which page to share, so I am sharting both!!!! I will come back later (and talk personally to) I haven't been well, as you know, life can get difficult, I ll come baclm to talk about the beauty of this later on, but taking this into the JUNE Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @LynnG @djp332 @mywisecrafts @flowersgal @CharlotteM @MrsPeel I'm So Grateful! Blessed! & Overwhelmed By All Of Your Incredibly Thoughtful,Supportive & Kind Comments!!!...Knowing That Others Can Understand & Feel This Too! Is Amazing!!!...Thank You! All So Very Much!!!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • Dady
      Wow I love this is fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      absolutely awesome art journaling page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Hugs to you and your pain. A dark and provoking art journal page. I'm with you on your pain. I'm a Lyme disease survivor. A 5 year battle with it, I was released from my doctor in 2013. Since then, I have had small bouts of symptoms, and I can usually react quickly enough to stop the symptoms in their tracks. But this time, I ignored it for several months, and while I'm a bit better, it has been an excruciatingly painful time for me. In fact, both of my layouts using "Hurting" relate to Lyme, the journaling is there, you just have to look for it.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    440.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).