cfile, Jun 24, 2022
Description:
New release Friday on sale through Sunday 6/26 at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | The reason I Smile - Kit
http://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Reason-I-Smile-Digital-Scrapbooking-Kit.html
font is Corona 3 Typewriter
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear...... you take my breath away with your marvellous elegance and the way you have to make the page into a master piece!!!!! the photo is brilliant, love the use of those stamps, gorgeous details that make such a difference....you know I love you!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia.. That is my Grandpa... My Dad's father.. he and I were VERY close.. at his memorial in 1989, his neighbor told me I was his favorite of his 10 grandchildren :) This was from 1921 when he was 19 :) Thank you so very much for your sweet comments :) XO :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Beautiful page and love the old photo. I hope to start scanning and using some of our very old family photos soon.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bcgal00 thank you Rae! I am the keeper of the family photos right now between me & my brother.. his son will get them down the road :)
    • MrsPeel
      oh this just gained even more beauty knowing about your Grandpa...I think I have seen pages with him before, but once again if so,,,, marvellous....!!!! So great that the neighbour got to tell you.... I know my dad minors definitely had Sarita as his favorite, not that he would admit it ...not with words LOL I don't think I was my grandpa (from my father's side) favourite but we did have a loving relationship, we were at least 25 grandchildren....but he used to call me Sarah Bernhardt.... my dad told me it was since I was 5 he called me that...which means he knew I would end up on stage....that always warms my heart....so U can imagine how you feel.... my grandpa past in the very early 80s if I m not mistaken ....I was able to go to all services....but when his wife, my dad's mum, passed I was traveling so I could not even say goodbye.. anyway, I'm blag blah ing again LOL Love youy, the page is delightful!!!!! Talk later!!!!
      [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thanks Cynthia.. I am so glad you too have wonderful memories of your grandparents :) Lately I have been thinking of them more and more and they pop up in my dreams :) Hugs my friend and thanks again for the sweet comments!
    • Angela Toucan
      pretty mixed media page
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      cfile likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      congrats on GSO - so well deserved
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).