BLKinOR

Gotta Ride

Gotta Ride
BLKinOR, May 16, 2022
Description:
Telling a story from many years ago...it may actually be about the merciless teasing of a preteen by his older sister but my parents laughed along.
Credits:
Becca Bonneville free template
Just Jaimee Storyteller bundle March 2016
Electra, trekmom and Aerobigirl like this.
    • cfile
      Wonderful page.. love how you used the template with the wonderful horse riding photo and the conversation notations. Great papers too.. the rainbow diagonal stripes are terrific with the patterned scallop trim.. everything works so well here! Thank you for playing along with the May Template Challenge!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • Electra
      This is awesome. The bright colours and those terrific photos are the perfect combination!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile, thank you. This was a great template for my story & photos. Thanks for hosting the challenge.
      cfile likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Electra, these are wonderful photos. My father almost exclusively used Ektachrome slide film. I am so lucky to have his slides and been able to scan them over the past 20 years or so.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your awesome layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Karen Thank you! I'm thrilled.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    May 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2022:05:16 19:06:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).