ashleywb

MOC 22.01 Blind Scrap

MOC 22.01 Blind Scrap
ashleywb, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
Right Now Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
For Like Ever papers by Valorie Wibbens
MrsPeel, Marilyn, myka and 2 others like this.
    • plumdumpling
      If you ever figure out how to stop time so they don't grow up, let me know! This is absolutely beautiful. I love the white background and all of the focus right where it should be. The eucalyptus is a perfect match to her sweater too!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • JenEm
      ashleywb likes this.
    • ashleywb
      @plumdumpling thank you! They really do grow up to fast.

@JenEm Thanks so much for the Froggy Favorite!
    • Marilyn
      Oh to be that young again. Love the simplicity of this LO. The paint strips add interest to the photo. I'll have to remember to do the date with periods between the numbers.
    • *sylvia*
      I love how you used everything here! Georgeous layout!
    • ArmyGrl
      My-oh-my do I love the green + black + white color scheme! Holy smokes - no wonder this is a Froggy Fav! Congratulations!
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous, I know you were one of my original Queens of Elegance, I was amazed with the beauty you can create in a minimalist style, still having so much content and I learned from you so much!!!!! Love the photo, the stitches/thread with those shadows, the way that branch seems to coordinate with the photo in colors is gorgeous.... I missed seeing your pages (now I realised it wasn't just me not being around...) hope you can stay and be with us more often, your pages shine ads always!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).