credits: NBK Design:
ArtANDNautre
Everyday Life
Life Wild and Free
Art Therapy No1, Watercolour Fairies
Art Crush 16
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a precious photo and i love your subtle but fun use of paint with the tight cluster around the photo - love your take on the original!
      Electra likes this.
    • JillW
      What a sweet photo! You’ve scrapped it perfectly! Love your page!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear dear friend, I am gonna need to make time to be able to catch sup with your properly, not just gallery but on a more personal level, been thinking of you a LOT these past couple of months, promise I ll make the time. Now I'm so delighted to be hosting challenges because it means I get too see more pages from more people, but need too catch up with you properly! Love this, the photo is indeed a sweet , beautiful portrait of a princess (Sarita says: love her hair!!!! she needs to spend a considerable amount of money to get near that color!!!!! :giggle ... love the clean and simple style and those waves add movement and fill in for the eye to go all around.... our layering and title work are fabulous, all over like you do always, magnificent!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • Iowan
      I love that background paper with your cute, cute photo and the bright yellow paint is perfect. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 21, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).