For this scraplift of Iowan’s layout here [​IMG]

I used my May BYOC kit including
Sahin Designs: Noteworthy Pocket Cards
Paula Kesselring: MayFly Brushes and Papers
Rachel Jefferies: Disconnected Bits and Bobs

As well as a few bits from Rachel Jefferies: Let It Go
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohh how cool is this!! Wonderful lift and such a fabulous page! Love those photos and your great title work!
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is wonderful!!!!! love the page you chose from Carol and your lift is gorgeous!!!! love the background, the tree branches together with it create a light that shines on the photos, love those beautiful smiles and the feeling of warmth I m getting!!!!! (so needed in these days!!!!!) I was lucky that both 2020 and 2021 we were ion between lockdowns for my birthday, and the weather was great so we could sit outside in a restaurant.... like you, love spending it with people I love!!!!! gorgeous page all together!!!!
      Love doing the challenges because is a way to make sure I can at least stop in one page from everyone at The Pad's family... haven't had much health or time lately but love the chance to stop at your gallery... will try be back soon!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Iowan
      This is just gorgeous …the brush behind the photo is perfect, it really makes a nice backdrop to your great photos. Thanks so much for lifting my layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jess Claire Creates
    Date:
    May 17, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3464px
    Height:
    3464px
    Date / Time:
    2022:05:17 15:57:32

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).