RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-May 2022-Iowan-Blinded By The Light

Scraplift Challenge-May 2022-Iowan-Blinded By The Light
RJMJ, May 28, 2022
Description:
Another Fun! Scraplift Challenge...Lots Of Options To Choose From...I Too Like To Fill Up My Pages...So Fun! To Be Inspired By Iowan's Wonderful! Gallery...

*I Chose : Along The Waterfront : For My Inspiration : Here's The Link To Lovely Layout : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/2013-along-the-waterfront.507767/

*My Inspirations :

#1. 1 Photo/Frame
#2. Many Flowers
#3. Same Large WA
#4. I Used The Same Collection : Spring Daze By Lynn Grieveson

*I Hadn't Seen The Sun For 5 Days & Was Longing To See That Sunshine...When Finally The Sun Appeared...So My Layout Is A Tribute To That Feeling & Moment...I Have Brightened The Colors Of The Flowers & Paint I Used...For More Impact...

Credits : Spring Daze Digital Scrapbook Collection : Lynn Grieveson
LynnG, MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Wow!!! Such a colorful layout. It pops right out of the gallery. The pretty pink and yellows look fab together
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      super striking, love that bright pink shinning through.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RHONDA!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo sooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you would be giving me the best heart feeling together with a marvellous composition and an impact all around!!!!!! Love the page you chose from Carol's gallery and your lift is gorgeous, perfect RJMJ feeling all over!!!!!!!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a fabulous layout, love your treatment and blending!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel Such An Amazing! Surprise!!!...How Happy! I Feel!!!...Thank You!!!...Times Have Been Tough These Days For Both Of Us!...Your Battles Are More Fierce Than Mine!...My Heart Sends You Love! & Support!...Both Of You!...You & Sarita!...Know That I'm Thinking Of You Daily & Send You All The Best Wishes For Everything!!!...Hearts,Hugs & Love...xoxo Rhonda...:bk:heartslub :bk...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      wonderfully vibrant and full of life.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my lovely, thank you so so much, you know how we both here value your heart, talent and your friendship!!!!!! As for our battles, for each of us the magnitude of our battle is the most intense....we are so blessed having each other, the scrappers friends I think we feel closer than even with some life time friendships.... you are in our hearts here!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Well, I'm late for the party, I see! Congrats on the Froggy Fave. I've also just selected your layout to be a fan fave over at Lynn's Fan Facebook page. Congrats!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt Ooh! Thank You! So Much Marilyn!!!...:bk...
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    425.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).